Instagram

Friday, February 3, 2012

CNY day two pictures.

I guess day two was more interesting than day one obvs. LOL my day one post only had like a few pictures whereas day two got a lot more LOL. Probably cause most of the places I went to lighting was awesome and my pictures turned out really pretty h3h3h3z. Went to like 5 places to bai nian and went to Night Safari after that!!! 

1st stop! 

I ate all the gummy burgers heh. 

Jingwen's tights got small hole HAHAHA. 

LOL lighting for me to take pictures was damn good cause I was sitting in front of the light source LOL so like light will shine on things in front of me and I take picture of it then got lighting on it then very nice la if you get what I mean LOL. 

Pretty baggggg. 

LOL me laughing at Nelson cause he had work on CNY that's damn sad la!!! 

2nd house of the day. 

Look like professional photo studio, no? Fat arms boohoohoo :(. 

CUTEST DOG EVAA. 

Gambling heh. 

LOL at Pamelia's disgusted face LOL. 

3rd stop was at this really high level condo! View from the 31st floor! 

Singapore flyer!!! 

I ate so much of this :(. 

LOL 4th stop muah chee (spelling??) house hiak hiak! 


Pimple LOL. 

Pretty pictures I took out in the balcony area when we were bored cause nobody wanted to play with us blackjack and be the banker LOL. 

In the end my father became the banker LOL. 

So many scratches on my leg cause of my shoes >:. 

LOL did I like mention I got like four cuts from my shoes that day wthhhhh I came to school the next day with like 6 plasters, 5 on my hands and one on my feet for all the cuts I got on that school day and during CNY. The cuts don't look that deep but it was and it hurt :(. My bestfriend for that day was basically plasters LOL. 

After this we went to another house to bainian which was this huge ass bungalow with like four storeys wth but I was so lazy to bring down my camera cause I just woke up from a nap in the car LOL so I didn't take any pictures there LOL. Night Safari pictures next, not bad Jerlyn!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment