Instagram

Friday, February 17, 2012

Overload of books.


From the moonlight, through the cherry trees. Open the roof and take me with you, cause you're my sweetest dream come true. 

Was packing my books the other day and took a few pictures! I kid. I took like 71 photos no joke. 
Most of these books I read when I was younger, like in primary school or sec one. Now I rarely read books haha. Books by Sophie Kinsella and Jodi Picoult are probably the only few that I read in like Sec 2 and 3 and 4. 

Yes I read Twilight but I stopped halfway at Breaking Dawn LOL. The first book is still with my friend :(. And the box on top pretty right!! Twilight one, $9.90 only at some book sale!!! 

LOL sorry wrong side, but four notebooks inside the box HAHA. I don't use it but I find it rather pretty to just look at!!! 

Quotes from the books all over the pages haha. 

Stack of like the classic books that I told myself I'd read.... but never successfully read one finish LOL. 

Still have another bookshelf where I keep my books! HAHA at my mum's collection of Chicken Soup for the Soul books. 

One of my favourite author of all times! Haven't seen her newer books around :(, need to go and buy them soon!! 

My other favourite author!!! She has a new book and I want it so bad.................... 

Books I read when I was younger HAHA. 

Asked my parents to get me this book as a birthday present when I was in P3. 

One of my favourite books when I was younger!! Like in primary school! This are the only four I own la, obviously I borrowed some from the library to read so I don't have them :(. 

Another one of my favourite series when I was younger HAHA I don't read these series anymore :(. The super edition was the first one I got I think! 


Jean Ure books! LOL the middle one is like in perfect condition even though it was the first one that I got and THREE DOLLARS FOR THE THREE IN ONE BOOK AT THE SIDE MADNESS LOL. From Carrefour book sale I think. I never read finish though LOL. 


This stack contains mostly of my brother's books haha. 



1. Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper (her books make me cry). 
2. LOL non-fiction books that my primary school classmates (like KL especially) were obsessed about LOL. 
3. Point novels, super cheap only! Like 3 for 5 dollars I think LOL at Big Bookshop. 
4. Reader digest sent me these two books which I like like the cover but got some stories inside look very scary LOL so I haven't read them yet. 

And yes haha I did read like those romance adult books when I was in like sec one and around like P6 I guess. 

I think my brother drew this LOL. 

Did anybody else know The Berenstain Bears??? I read a lot of their books in Indonesia (I lived there before I came to Singapore in 2005) and I really liked them!!! 

Books I read and got in Indonesia as well (not sure about the Penguin Readers one though!). 

Flintstones! 

LOL I have no idea where the rest of my Gerinimo Stilton books went to!!! 



Those educational and teach moral value comics and my princess diaries books!! One of my favourite series as well HAHA. But it's over already :(. 

Random piece of reflection paper I did in like P6 LOL. 

Christianity books! 

Most of the like not really books books. Like somewhere in between comics and books LOL. YES I READ MONSTER ALLERGY AHAHAHHA. 

Don't know where my other book of this went to!!!! Really liked this book when I was in primary school LOL. KYLA MAAAY. 

Have a few of this books haha. 

Wooooooo my favourite! 

This was $1 at King's bookshop which sold like the cheapest books I swear at Vivo City last time but now close :(. 

Made me so happy cause it was hardcover and it had small words though I never really did finish reading this LOL. 

Bunty! HAHA I doubt a lot of you guys know about all this books/magazines/annuals/comics. 

Dandy!! (They are like past year ones so I got them at like less than five dollars super cheap haha). 

Beano! 

Japanese magazines that open from the left and some random non fiction books. 


This is my book of secrets that I had last time AHAHAHAHA. 

My barbie stories books LOL. 

HOW CAN THEY HAVE SO MANY NICE FURNITURES AND ACCESSORIES. 

LOL random unglam picture of me that Kai Lun took when we sat next to each other in P5 (we've been classmates since we were 10 LOL). SUPER UGLY CAN LOL. 

Pretty bible my father got for me! But I very long never take out so the leather material thing from the book like stick to the bag and came off :(.

Molly Moon was from winning something I think LOL. 

Other random bookssss. I liked The Learning Curve! Super thick and small words!!! The story also nice la LOL. I want more of her books but I doubt they sell it anymore... :( like never see already lol. 

HAHA book I got from Indonesia like a few days before I permanently moved to Singapore using up all of my savings. Can you believe I spent so long saving up 25,000 rupiahs...... I realised in Singapore dollars at that time 25,000 rupiahs wasonly like 5 dollars. I SAVED UP LIKE FIVE DOLLARS IN EIGHT YEARS

Never read them. Don't know why I still go buy two. My attempt to read them always fail LOL. 

P3 birthday present also LOL. I swear I was such a bookworm. Everyday want buy book one. 

Kaitlyn the book I got from a sale as well, 2.90 only. Turns out to be one of the best novels I have ever read. 

Can you believe I read that (and a lot of other cheem novels) like in sec one or P6 I think I very pro leh LOL. A lot of this books I haven't read yet. Only read Clay Marble (obviously cause that was my Lit book in sec one LOL), My Story, Kaitlyn, Girl, Missing and Looking for JJ. Breaking the rules I read 3/4 already but stopped halfway LOL now cannot continue cause forget most of the story already LOL. 



And to end off this is my stack of To-Read books (I have a lot I also still want read but this ones first LOL). 

Now you know why I never buy much books anymore :(. Currently on The Book of Tomorrow! LOL The Lovely Bones I want to attempt to read again and The Good Earth is my Lit book which I just left there in case I needed to bring it to school LOL. The thick pink book (8 Aus dollars only from Borders closing down sale!!!) and The Pact by Jodi Picoult I bought from Australia hehehehe. 

Abrupt ending to this very random post but I took a super long time uploading and taking all this photos using my Nikon okay (SEE I DIDN'T EVEN USE IPHONE I USED MY CAMERA). My hands hurt now and I shall go and eat a chocolate bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment