Instagram

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Short post: MIA.

I did want to blog all of my instagram photos here but then I wanted to like post all the photos I took in a week into one post so I resisted from posting it on Saturday cause Sunday is still part of the week right!!!! But then.. On Sunday I no time use computer. Haha fail.

Soon I promise. I took a lot and it's ridiculous how addicting instagram is. But for now.... I have more homework and tests to worry about and I'm sure you guys can vouch for that, so.. Adios.

Here's two very random pictures from Saturday. And if I sound very depressed in this post.. That's because I am. Just very overwhelmed with school at the moment loooool. It's 1.47am now and I am contemplating about whether I should do A Maths or sleep lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment