Instagram

Monday, February 20, 2012

Instagram photos week 1!

Apparently I went a bit obsessed with instagram cause I'm still in that like exploring Instagram mode and took like 132981 photos LOL. Oh well. Photos taken last week edited by/using Instagram plus a bit of what I did during the weekends standard post LOL. HAHA anyway my instagram username is jerlynthegreat anyway yeah how original. 

Gongcha milk green tea that a lot of people were eyeing on when I brought it in last period HAHA. 

When me and Shengrong were teaching the new sec one juniors!  

BAM my favourite chocolate bar ever! Used to have it in Indonesia too yum. 

My beloved glockenspiel!!!! (Vintage Cam). 


Picture of a necklace my aunt got for me (I guess cause she knows I like taking pictures HAHA aww) that my mum sent to me through Whatsapp to show me haha. 

Danish's bruise :x. 

Rainbow cupcake I stole from Gan HAHA. 


The day we were locked out of the classroom cause the class key was missing lulz. 

Shirt I got my mum to buy for me in Taiwan! Sent through whatsapp as well HAHA. 

Completed drawing of the drawing I was drawing (whoa) during Sports Heats. 

Taken on the last day I was doing morning announcement duties :(. 

Friday lunch study date with Kim and Ng. 

Kim's green hair haha (VintageCam). 

Weekends!
On Saturday when I had to go back to school for Chinese lessons :(. 


Ms Koh always brings food for us to eat during her morning lessons cause she scared we never eat breakfast aww!! LOL. 

Then after that I went to Changi Point with Kengpum hahaha to spend my 20 dollar vouchers (which I didn't use on Saturday in the end). 

Got a bunch of other stuff though! 
Set of bracelets from Cotton On $2 only haha.

Tote bags, black one from pushcart thing outside Rubi in TM $5, white one from Cotton On $2 only HAHA. 

Lace ribbon crop top $5 only also from Cotton On (I am obsessed with Cotton On if you can't tell already)!!! My leopard print cross crop top now $5 also heartpain ttm I swear I bought last month $24.95 :(. 

After Changi Point went to cousin's house and went to Junction 8! 


Yumz. 



Found my Topsy+Tim book that I read when I was super young!! Love this picture the most haha. 

On Sunday woke up super late at like 1. Slacked all the way till 4 plus and headed to Punggol Breeze (my future house haha moving there soonnnnn).  
View from my room pretty or what!! Even with the construction site I still find it pretty haha. 

Clock in our living room. Plastic haven't even take out yet LOL. 

Stuff I found in this huge plastic bag in my cupboard for my room!! 

Then after that went to the airport to fetched my mum and my other (female) relatives from their women trip to Taiwan HAHA.
Kaiboon's ridiculously expensive $168 calculator. 

Then went to Changi Point again to spend my twenty dollar vouchers FOR REAL THIS TIME. 
Another $5 crop top (aiya five dollar only la just get kiasu a bit haha) and my favourite impulsive nonsensical random purchase but I still like! Pink and orange striped jumper!! $15, size L LOL ridiculously big for me and totally not my size haha but it's okay it still looks damn cute can!!! 

Two more sets of bracelets again. Again, very kiasu, don't really like the white and pink and silver set but still get cause $2 only. And bought another pair of black canvas shoes to wear to school. Total amount spent for my buys this Weekend only like $18! Cause my school shoes my parents paid hehe yay ^_^. 

Stuff my mum got me from Taiwan! 

And a random photo of a sweet potato snack from Taiwan that's rather addicting LOL. 

OKAY YAY I'M DONE HEHEHE THAT'S A LOT OF PHOTOS LOL. 
Shall slack a while then do SS and maybe A Maths hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment