Instagram

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Instagram.

So today I signed up for Instagram haha slow but in my defense I did want to use it last time but it required signing up which put me off... But today I decided to jump on the bandwagon and sign up haha. And I do have random pictures I edited that I took like this week that was like too less to put into a post so I'm going to compile all of them into one post of random pictures haha #mustresistfromoverexcessiveuploadingofphotos.

Today Mr Lim our principal said he wanted to talk to me after I finished morning announcement... Which freaked me out I swear lol I kept making sure my socks were high enough cause I scared he want scold me for my attire LOL.

And Mr Loo walked past me when I was folding my socks today cause it was so high and he smiled and said hello to me!!!! Which made me happy cause I scared he secretly hates me cause I always use phone in class (which I must stop doing already!!!!).

And today for SS there were like four chairs in a row in the AVA room (air conditioned woohoo) and Andy's gang who I walked with to the AVA room wanted to sit there (there were four of them) so I planned to just sit behind them (Foreveralone) and Andy was like sit in front la, then I say don't want cause I paiseh move the chair in front LOL then he move the chair for me and sat beside me h3h3h3. SS test was rather okay anyway!

And today after band Mrs Teo scold me for my socks and after that haha I got into a really bad mood because of something someone said haha :(. LOL I wanted to rant about it but I guess this blog post is getting very wordy already so bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment