Instagram

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rekindling my love for Stitch aww.

I guess I've always loved Stitch and I totally forgot about my love for it (like I still liked Stitch but not so obsessed) but recently (okay like five minutes ago) I suddenly took out my huge ass Stitch doll and it shall be my bring-to-bed-and-sleep-with-it doll now! And I went all Stitch crazy and promised myself when I move house my room will be adorned with Stitch dolls!!!!! I have one Angel doll but she's pink and won't match my future blue room but it's okay she still is part of Stitch right.

Anyway LOL as I was saying, I went all crazy and started digging out all of my Stitch stuff out and I'm hoping I still have more in like the other bags of stuff toys me and my brother have (we have so much it's ridiculous I swear when I move houses I'll take them all out and take a picture AHAHAHAHAHA LOL). And I found a turquoise carebear (my huge panda carebear my father took it and gave it away despite me telling him to give something else............ I'm like so sad right now) that will match my room so my room will be adorned with carebears and Stitch dolls (I will not put stitch curtains stitch lamps stitch shelves etc and all that hazz cause that's too much LOL) LALALALALALA I don't care if it's childish I will love my room so much hehehehe ^_^.

Oh and I even found my Stitch hairclip that I got from Hong Kong Disneyland and I thought I lost it so I'm so happy I found it. It's so impractical cause I'm never going to wear it unless I'm in Disneyland where anybody can get away with wearing Disney headpieces but idk why but my parents let me get it so obviously I HAD to buy it.

I also found a Stitch key cover from HK too and Scrump and Winnie The Pooh necklace from HK Disneyland as well it's so cute LOL. And in case you're wondering all the other soft toys my father caught from those toy machines thing and the huge Stitch is probably from the Big Sweet Candyland machine if you know what I'm talking about. Aiya, just mainly from arcades la. I have so many stuff toys my parents will never buy for me one all is win then get one AHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL. I know I don't have that much but LOL you wait and see I'll have a lot more next time!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I guess there's really no point or no good reason to why I am writing this it's 1 am now and I do very random things at 1 am like eg packing my memorabilia box yesterday.

There's school tomorrow and I shall study my SS now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment