Instagram

Monday, January 16, 2012

Eardrums.

So today in Physics class we were learning about sound and Mr Teo played this mosquito buzzing sound ringtone for the whole class to hear.

It was like a little bit below 20 kHz and that's like our maximum hearing range. So he asked the class who couldn't hear the sound, well supposingly it's like this annoying buzzing noise but I couldn't hear a single thing. So me and a few other five..? Also raised up their hands lol and Mr Teo was like Those who can't hear this means your eardrums are slightly damaged.

My eardrums are damaged............. :(. And now I'm at the back of the band room slacking cause I have no parts to play and I'm sitting near the drum set and it's so loud ahhhhhhh.............. Weiling gave me skittles today yay and Kimberly whacked my leg boo.

When I reach home Imma make myself a toaster pastry. My senior Carissa has the cutest phone accessories ever I swear I'm going to buy that cover and the sticker. And find my Stitch earphone dust cover thing :(.

Edit: LOL at the bus stop with a few others and Afiq suddenly burst out laughing in front of me Kengpum and Farid when we were all waiting for the bus at something Danish had said and he was crouching on the floor laugh until cannot stop LOL. Then he laugh halfway stop and was like... My jaw got cramp :( and he tried to like suppress his laughter LOL but of course he burst out laughing again LOL damn joke!!!! LOL Danish so cute called me his sister and also called Kengpum Thailand warrior LOL joke!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment