Instagram

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Embarrassing.

I only know how to embarrass myself. Like enough said. Deleted the previous two posts cause I thought it was kinda messy loooool.

Like school is so boring I have nothing to like write about LOL. My biggest accomplishment today is doing this long ass A Maths question 90% by myself h3h3h3z. Well anyway CNY is coming yay, and Nelson is coming back for the celebrations and he's going to teach me how to do Mole concept and concentration calculation and all that cheem Chemistry calculations pft hate that topic. And my calculator is still with my senior........ borrowed Kengpum's extra one first cause even my brother's like other three calculators I don't like to use boooo.

CNY day two got some atas fancy dinner at Night Safari yaaaaay!!!!!! AHHHHHHH I WANT CNY TO COME NOW :( wear new clothes and eat. Nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment