Instagram

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Champagne showers champagne showers.

First and foremost I apologize greatly for this extremely messy post!!!!

Went to new home again and my room colour..... Idk what to do about my room I like the colour but idk how I'm going to like recreate the room I want my room to be :(. I want wallpaper but it's so expensive......... Le sigh. LOL but anyway got room better than no room. Pictures from my new home all jumbled up because I am like forever using the Blogger app h3h3h3z. And someone please tell me the picture of my brother dancing in the room is not the funniest shit ever AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL.

Well anyway yay good news I'm going to cut and most probably rebonding my hair again THIS Wednesday!!!!!!!!!! *dances around throwing popcorn everywhere* Just in time for Chinese New Year! And Kengpum's going back Bangkok on Thursday T_____T. And j still haven't studied for SS and A Maths lol best I tell you, BEST.

And so we went to Mustafa and I FaceTimed my brother when we were there and needless to say I failed AHAHAHAA LOL but the camera made my skin look gooooooooood. And I bought toaster pastries and it looks damn cute I swear!!! And I smelled Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture and Britney Spears Circus. Smelled good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment