Instagram

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Raindrops falling on my beautiful head~

Samuel sang that to me in D&T class and up to now I still remember it :(.

I have SS and A Maths test tomorrow and I really can't find the motivation to study. Like I already failed one (Chinese duh) test.. And another quiz that I'm sure I wouldn't do so good in. And A Maths is I forever cannot score well one, 可能是我们没有yuanfen吧. SS has always been one of my strongest subjects but I didn't listen to ONE particular lesson and now teacher wants to test us on THAT lesson. My fault, yeah.

Sigh I want to sleep and forget everything nowwwwww. But I can't cause my hair's wet now :<. Today the sun was shining in and it shined on my mum's swarovski crystals and there were this pretty rainbow light things on the walls! Spot half of my oil painting I did (with my art teacher's help) in 2004 and me in the family photo!! And random pictures of my tumblr archives I took a screen shot of the other day when I was finding something to draw.

And on a rather sad and random note, two of the blogs I read I can't read anymore cause one deleted it and the other privated it. Now let me go and cry :(. I asked Kengpum to help me ask about the one whose blog got deleted whether she changed links or what cause she's quite close to him AHAHAHAHAA /shameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment