Instagram

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Why do I even have friends????

Was cleaning out my memorabilia (is this the correct word) box and my study table yesterday and found a whole bunch of.... Random nonsense. Mostly neoprints taken in the most horrendous parts of my life. Le sigh. Showed it to Kengpum LOL because he wanted to see how I looked like before sec three! LOL JOKE.

To friends who have been friends with me since P6.... I love you guys *gives virtual hug*. I also found a picture Mr Lee gave the whole school during his newspaper sharing when I was in sec one, my broken MP4 player, high school musical bookmarks I got from a goodie bag I got when I entered 'My School Rocks!' in primary school, a drawing I did in like P6 (of two girls wut), a card collage thing (incomplete) I did during Art in sec one and a piece of paper me and Ryan drew on in sec 2 D&T class. And a few other photos.

And I ate 6 pieces of bread today four in sandwiches with margarine and a cheese slice and two as French toasts. My bread intake is so ridiculous I can't even explain. And I think my French toasts were half cooked......... Uh oh.

Oh and it's so funny yesterday my mum was talking to my aunts when we were at Lynn's house in the kitchen and I walked in cause I was hungry (#foreverhungry duh) and they started talking about how much I've grown and stuff (LOL ttm) and my mum was like, she got boyfriend already. From Thailand. Rich one! Take SQ back to Bangkok one!! Etc etc and my aunt was like, Not handsome nevermind, rich can already. I very practical one, got money can liao! And then my mum was like, no la, the other day she show him to me, handsome one! AHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAA I don't know what's the whole point of me writing this la but....... LOL. Kengpum uh Kengpum.

No comments:

Post a Comment