Instagram

Friday, October 12, 2012

Mama's birthday + others!

PICTURE HEAVY POST I HAVE WARNED YOU. I uploaded my DSLR photos in HD so hahahaahahahahahahaha omg they're damn nice to look at LOL. And this post consists of the three best foods ever invented/found/discovered/created: lasagne, sashimi and buns with butter mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am hungry already meh. 

DSLR photos first just because. Mama's birthday dinner at some seafood buffet at some hotel and oops I forgot to take a photo of the buffet place but imo not worth it lor the price. 

Tried to eat until I covered the buffet price but I think I failed cause I'm a horrible person to bring to a buffet. Unless it's a Japanese buffet then I think I'll fare better HAHAHAHA. 
1st plate. Now you know why I'm so horrible at buffets cause I eat all the carbs first = full faster LOL. 

2nd plate! Scallops and tuna and salmon sashimi mmmmmmmmm sedap. 

3rd plate. The zucchini quiche was goooooooood and so was the bread and butter omnomnom. 

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :9. 

4th plate! Clams, another quiche and a slice of roast beef with sauce that I shouldn't have even put over the beef so generously :-( haissshhh. 

5th plate (almost full at this point already) clam chowder and bread again LOL. 

Plate of cheese mama and I wanted to try! And apparently the weirdest cheese (nuts and fruits cheese???) was the nicest LOL. 

6th plate more sashimi LOL and at this point the guy cutting up all the sashimi for us already recognized me as the girl who always orders salmon "you ahhh only eat salmon". 

7th plate with dessert!!! I ate half of everything LOL. The green one was the nicest but I was too full :-( :-(. 

Plate of almost all the dessert there LOL my mum's trying to salvage the falling mango mousse cake at the back of the photo cause she wanted to take a nice photo LOL. 

My 8th plate LOL yet again I ate (less than) half of everything here. 

I finally tried pecan pie cause the chefs on masterchef made pecan pie seem so glorious but this was meh. I realized generally buffets don't really serve dessert that I actually like! Except for The Coffee Terrace at Genting cause they have dark chocolate macarons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Photos with star of the day LOL. 
Random photo of the dessert plate again in the midst of our photos CAUSE THE MANGO MOUSSE CAKE HAS FALLEN HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA IT LOOKS SO FUNNY. 

Oh I didn't post a family photo here cause we only took one and it's in my mum's phone and Jeric blinked soooooooooooooo LOL. 

My skin looks very nice here and this would have been a rather nice photo if it wasn't for the fact that my eyes were like half closed like this --> -___-. 

Macaroons/macarons (I spell it as the former) at like $2++ a piece we bought 7 and they were like $15 aiyo heart pain. 

Okay iPhone grainy photos' turn to shine LOL. 
Massive massive dinner last Saturday!!! 

Got mama to buy two Domino's chocolate molten lava cake cause I heard it was good LOL. It was okay la eat a few bites will jelat so I don't eat all at once. 
-

BAKING OF MUFFINS DAY. 
Yeah they looked horrible LOL...................................................... 

Later on in the day our neighbor gave us her own muffins to mock my failures of a muffin to thank us for lending them something. JUST COMPARE THEM MINE LOOKS HORRID but it tasted okay tho (except for the burnt one)(and pardon the half eaten one LOL). 
-

What my father wrote on my To-do list awwwwwwwww. 
-

Lasagne on a winnie the pooh plate hahahahahaha. 
-

Doing Physics work with Shi Rong on Wednesday when we had 3 free periods at the fourth floor study area! 
-

Random shot of my wall (and my thigh) cause I found it very pretty LOL. Planning to paste photos and polaroids on the wall under the letters after O's!!!! 
-

Self explanatory HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY MAMA :*. 

OOTD to the buffet place! Lace shorts and denim button up from Taobao LOL. My hair was really nice when I left house but it messed up after awhile sobs :-(. 

The macaroons we bought lol at the random chocolate one above all the others LOL. We bought (from left to right) vanilla, passionfruit, chocolate, two raspberry and two salted caramel ones! 
-

Yesterday when a cat came into our school. I made Weiling follow me all the way to stalk the cat LOL. 
Looks like harry!!!!!!!!! Does anybody remember harry :-( :-( LOL. 
-

Dried blueberries and cranberries that Jianhong lovingly shared with me nom nom. 
-

7-11 Mac and Cheese for lunch yesterday! 
-

-

The $18 worth of stickers that I bought!!!! NO REGRETS. 
-

Polaroid and the 5 boxes of films my aunt generously lent and gave me!!! (The other packet is from Kim *_*) Tested the first two shots on my dining table yeah I know geniussssssssssss, $2 gone like that LOL.  
-

Today when Andy broke his toenail and I accompanied him and KL to the general office to give Andy moral support HAAHAHAHAHAHA. 
-

MAC'S FOR LUNCH YUM. 
-

Okay that is all for my picture heavy post of the day back to studying and A Maths :-(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment