Instagram

Saturday, October 13, 2012

ON THE VERGE OF BURSTING.

I don't remember what it's like to not study for a day already. All my juniors have finished their EOY exams and I'm still studying and studying and studying even though I started waaaay earlier than them. I still remember last year I was like "HAHA sec 4's still need study" AND NOW MEHHHH my turn. Well I guess at least we can get it over and done with sooner soooo.

There's SO many things I want to do after O's lol I want to get my social life back I hate being restricted all day I hate having to study all day I hate how even if I go out just for dinner etc for less than five hours I'll feel guilty and I'll want to go home I hate how I can't enjoy myself anymore.

But on the bright side I finished my A Maths TYS today so yay another one to add to my list of completed TYS books. Never in my sixteen years would I have ever imagined that I'd actually finish not one but three assessment books lol in like a few months cause all along I have never done assessment books until these few months before O's!!

I honestly just wish O's were tomorrow or something so that it'd be over sooner..... 4 more days till my Science practical exam. LET'S DO THIS. Just hope that I don't burst from frustration and stress before O's even starts haha.

SIDE NOTE I REALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR PROM. I already settle my clothes and shoes and I really don't see the point in spending the money on clothes when I already have a dress that I haven't worn out yet so essentially it's still new right except for the fact that I bought it in like May and I have heels that I bought last year for Grad Night duty soooooo. And I personally like my dress a lot HAHAHAHAHAHA weeeeeee.

Another reason I don't want to buy a whole new outfit is because I'm trying to save up for new camera lenses which are like $399 :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(.

And okay anyway I'm tired of studying already so goodnight!!! If you read through my whole rant you are amazing haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment