Instagram

Friday, August 3, 2012

DIY (kinda fail) iPhone cover!

I think I kinda failed :-(. Was in a weird mood yesterday so I decided to decorate my iPhone cover hahahaha wut. 

Used the transparent iPhone cover that I pasted stickers on before so when I took out all the stickers it became really sticky and I could't remove the stickiness/glue/etc so I pasted scotch tape around the case LOL genius.

Drafted out the design on foolscap paper first...

I drew and coloured on the inside so that when I hold the phone the ink won't fade away so easily because of friction and such! 

And...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tadah!!!!
Okay la actually it isn't much of a surprise cause the previous photo already revealed like 3/4 of the iphone cover lol. Not very happy with the colours but hey ho. 

I THINK I KINDA RUINED IT THOUGH I THINK IT ISN'T ALL THAT BAD judging the fact that I did this in like half an hour in the middle of the night okay so bye random post cause I wanted to show off my cover LOL. Although I'm rather sad that some of the ink got on to my back screen protector :'(.

No comments:

Post a Comment