Instagram

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DPA interview.

Had my DPA interview today and I guess it went quite okay. Really wish I could get in though sigh I already made it through the first round of getting called in for the interview and I really do wish I can pass the second round of actually successfully getting into Ngee Ann Poly.

Had lunch with Ng before heading off to NP. Around 45 minute journey there and 2 hours journey back to Bedok inter because I wanted to take direct bus instead of taking MRT hahaha. So reached home at around 5 and no time to have a nap.. Ate dinner and studied till like 12.40am. I'm super sleepy now but I haven't finished Organic Chem. Already going to study preparation of salts and metals tomorrow morning so HAVE to finish organic chem by today.

So many people's just like "It's only prelims, nvm la, not O's." but I can't think like that.. Especially for Science cause I know Ms Nadiah expects a lot from me lol. OH AND BTW I thought today's A Maths P2 was easier than P1!!! Just hope I can pass overall!!!!

Anyway I guess today was a rather good day :-). Thanks TG you are the bessttttttttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment