Instagram

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Let the past make you better, not bitter.

This week I made friends with Justin's Mr Pillow (hehe) and Weitat let me sit on his bike today and he fetched me to school and the bus stop (with Guijin at the side holding my books) HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway I wanted to say that I have been studying a lot these past few days for prelims but I can't justify myself because although I have been studying, I know I haven't been studying as much as I possibly can. I can't seem to find the motivation and determination to and even if I do that feeling only lasts for like fifteen minutes lor :-(. You know I kinda miss being able to go out and enjoy myself without feeling guilty for not studying.

But on a brighter note I finally understand Organic Chemistry and a bit more of A Maths. But on a sadder note I haven't received the text from the Poly's I applied to through DPA so I doubt I got in. Which sucks cause so many people around me have been accepted for the interview. So I guess that's kinda degrading :/. Oh well, maybe that'll make me study harder to get <13 for my L1R4. Birthday is in a few weeks but apparently it's the last thing on my mind since prelims are already in 3 more days.

Father's going overseas tomorrow I hope he has a safe trip :-)! But anyway without my father being in Singapore for the time being means I'll have to go to school on my own from Monday to Thursday. Here's to hoping I can wake up at 5.30 and survive the 1h ++ journey by LRT and 2 buses to school. Sigh. Goodnight :-).

"Everything's going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." Anyway I really want to thank Gabriel and Daryl for letting me rant to them these past few days, especially if it was over the most ridiculous things LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment