Instagram

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hi prelims.

It's the start of prelims and I feel so unprepared. Tomorrow's English paper really hope I can pass :/. But anyway before I go to sleep here's a few pictures from these past few days before I go MIA again! I actually had more photos but I think I deleted them. Pfffffft.

This two days I've been reaching school at 6.30 am x_x which is sooooo early. And good news I got the call from Ngee Ann Poly asking me to go for the interview yessssssssssssss I hope I can conquer this round and get a spot for myself in the tourism and resort management course!!!! Hope all goes well and I was so nervous when she called me I think I might have appeared as quite rude cause I interrupted her once and everytime I said "wait ah", Kengpum who was beside me at that time was like, "Say hold on instead wait!". Wah scary.. But still very happy cause Ngee Ann's tourism and resort management was my first choice :-). A bit clueless over what to do for my portfolio though :/.

HAHA okay it's almost 1am and I'm sleepy so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment