Instagram

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Talking to inanimate objects.

Using my laptop now... meh don't even know why. Have to redownload Google Chrome and install the newer version of MSN (not that I use it anymore but.. you know just in case) so BOO. Using internet explorer now and I'm just not used to it :-(.

ANYWAY FIRST AND FOREMOST CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK AT THIS.
I have like the hugest and most embarrassng red spot on my nose... RGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE SOME MORE.

Yes yes please be sad for me for a second. Apparently the skin of my nose tore off (don't ask why) and my itchy fngers just go and peel some more and the next morning it became red and sore. Probably not the best idea to peel it off in the first place....  I have learnt the hard way :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(. And it looks like a giant ass pimple GRRAAAAHHHHHH I am so sad I had to go school like this today and explain to everyone :-(.

Anyway here is a narcissistic photo of me with my fringe strategically placed on my nose so you can't see Mr Red Spot On My Nose hahahahaha.


(Lol......... almost had the shock of my life when the page refreshed...... thought I had to like rewrite the whole post again omg)

Anyway the ends of my hair today curls in *_*!!!!! Meh only I can appreciate my nice hair now :-(.

Hehe okay bye going to try to post another Genting post today or tomorrow! Sorry for this super random post lololol I got bored and I wanted to show you Mr Red Spot On My Nose HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway I finished a bit more of A Maths hehe aiming to finish Physics online quiz by today because holidays are ending soon and I'm so sad :-(.

No comments:

Post a Comment