Instagram

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Genting 2012 day 3 (Mushroom Farm+Strawberry Farm)

Day three. 

Kinda like how the photos for this post turned out! Only posting photos from the trips to the farms cause the photos stopped uploading halfway and I only have this bunch when I posted this! Very little captions cause there's nothing much I can say about flowers besides the fact that they all look nice but I can't possibly say that for every photo right LOL. 

Haiz some people just never grow old. 


Went to Mushroom farm (again for the 56th time) to have lunch! 
Hehe favourite drink! 

Didn't eat much except for rice and ba kut teh soup and like egg LOL. 

Weird specimen #1. 

Weird specimen #2. 

Headed down to the strawberry farm hehe haven't been there for a year ^_^. 20 minute drive down from Genting! 

Didn't went to pick strawberries (kinda glad cause the ground grossed me out) and headed to go see the flowers (lol I have no idea what are the different flower names...)! 

Huge ass cabbage/lettuce if I eat this I won't have to eat vegetables for the rest of my life already. 


From instagram haha. 


After looking at flowers went to see the shops! Stopped at a cafe cause I wanted to try strawberry chicken wings after reading it on someone's blog *_*. 

Contemplated for a looooooooooong time because nobody shared my excitement about trying strawberry chicken wings until I asked KB and he was like okay lor so I went to order hehe. LOL the whole family waited for me to order lol I feel so bad. 

Anyway tadah!!! 
RM12 for like six wings that's like SGD$0.80 per wing leh. 

Here is Jingwen eating her first strawberry wing. 
I think she likes it HAHAHAHA. 

They were actually pretty good though. Not extremely nice but still kinda nice I guess... like I'd probably rate it 7/10..? Hot chicken wings (yum) with some strawberry sauce drizzled on it haha tasted like BBQ sauce just with a tinge of strawberry flavor. RM12 only next time if you pass by just go and order la! 

Hornier than Kailun. 

HAHAHAHA the cutest banana seat ever lol wtf. 


And the nicest thai mango haha I want some now :-(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment