Instagram

Friday, June 15, 2012

Scared.

So hi.

My right ear has been like 'sick' for the past few weeks on off on off one lol. Like when I explain it to people I say it's an infection even though I honestly dont know what it is. Anyway this part is gross you might want to skip this. GROSS PART STARTS HERE So it's like all the ear wax inside and all just gets all gooey and mushy and if I don't get it all out properly the next day it'll get stuck there and dry up and all like a scab (yes.. like a scab) so I'd either use the metal dig ear thing or the cotton swabs thing to get it out again haha. Once or twice there was blood, I think cause I used the metal one with too much force.... GROSS PART ENDS HERE

Well so when I went to Malaysia I brought along the metal dig ear thing and the cotton swabs and the ear infection thing came back again so I tried to dig it out again even thought at the back of my mind I knew I wasn't supposed to do that but because I did it before I did it again and worst decision ever.

From then on the insides of my right ear hurt (above the earlobe that part) (my left occasionally gets this 'infections' too but not as often) like mad and crazy painful it's not even funny. When I smile it hurts, when I turn my head it hurts, when I touch it gently it hurts.

Sometimes I joke around with friends saying what if I turn deaf at that ear cause I'm afraid I spoilt my ear drums but honestly I'm really scared out of my wits that I'll really turn deaf and I should really probably see a doctor soon before it worsens. This has been going on for around five days already or so and I think now it hurts more than the previous times.. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment