Instagram

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back from Genting.. And Malacca.

So our 3D2N Genting trip turned into a 5D4N trip to Genting and (dramatic drum roll) Malacca. Super last minute... Hurray for Internet access!! Nay for the 100MB limit :-(!!

Just got back but blogging cause I feel bad for neglecting my blog. Didn't want to blog at first cause I rather do a proper good post (not saying my posts are all good but... You get the gist) than one that I anyhow wrote HAHA but the guilt was overwhelming so I figured I'd just post a few photos!

Well anyway basically the trip wasn't as fun as other times (another detailed post soon lol). In Genting we only played five rides..... Whoop dee doo! Didn't even get to sit on (my first love) the flying coaster cause the queue was so long. Did catch three movies though!!! Will talk about it another day when I use the computer hehe and post the photos in my DSLR.

(Pictures not in order) (a few of the camwow photos make me look very cute thx)

No comments:

Post a Comment