Instagram

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

12 (not so) interesting and (not so) blog worthy moments of my Malaysiatrip.

My 13 y/o brother is taller than me... no, no nothing to be ashamed of.

1. I saw Ms Seoh in Malacca Hatten Hotel HAHAHAHAHAHA.
2. Got a cut on my butt/thigh area cause of a broken toilet seat cover.
3. Stole a macaron from the top of one of the desserts at the buffet (hehe).
4. Spent RM15 (S$6.10) on a whole bunch of stationeries (I went crazy at the aisle): One foolscap pad, five blue pens, three pastel color Sharpies (should have gotten the pastel orange too boo!!) and one highlighter.
5. Sat the corkscrew!!!! After I ate like half a crepe.
6. ATE A LOT OF SALMON SASHIMI.
7. Sang 'Sexy back' and 'Smack that' in the carpark in the morning till KB shut me up.
8. Bought men's shirts and had the shop's staff staring at me like I was crazy.
9. Watched Prometheus and cried.
10. Watched MIB3 (again) and cried.
11. Tried to convert into a lip balm user cause my lips were so chapped but failed after a minute and two attempts (I tried).
12. Made my ear a very painful and sore ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment