Instagram

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SPORTS FIESTA AND O2JAM.

This year had Aloysius, Andy, Weijian, Cheukheng, Aaron, Karqi, Yin Min and Yuli and me in the captain's ball team! Hurhur, good bunch of people. Except for me. I ran around the entire time lol awkwardzzzzzzz but I did manage to get the ball a few times HAHA. Weijian is super good, he catches like almost anything and everybody else is just tall and gigantic boomz so we had a pretty good team ;-).

And surprisingly at the qualifying round, we won ALL FOUR games. It was so good knowing we could enter the semi finals with 5N1, 5N2 and another sec 4 class!

Versus 5N1 in the semifinals and I was so scared...... During the game Channie would block me but HAHA she was super nice!!!! Everytime we accidentally bumped into each other she'd apologize and then we'd continue playing again LOL. AIYO once she took the ball that I could have took and I was sad :-(. But anyway we managed to win in the end so it was 5N2 and 4E1 in the finalssssss.

Mr Pau was in 5N2's team HAHA. It was such a nerve wrecking game everyone (except for like ten people) was cheering for 5N2.... Which kinda sucks cause like I said only a handful cheered for us so boo. Morale down down down.

It was we score they score we score they score and it got down to 4-4 in the end arrrggghhhhhhh had to do a tie breaker thing and the crowd just went wild all were screaming for 5N2 during the tie breaker and at that moment I just felt so terrible sigh where are all the people from our class??????? In the end yes 5N2 won everyone cheered and danced and all while the 4E1 team just slowly walked back to the canteen lol.

I was so disappointed I swear. In sec two, 2E1 lost to 2E3 in frisbee and we got second place. Last year at the handball game we did very well in (and I managed to find out I can actually be a good goalie hehehe) we lost to 3E1A and got second place again. This year, we won all the first five games but still ended up losing to 5N2 and got second place again.

Last sports fiesta for us already and we can't get the first place for once... But am proud that I was in all the second place (which is the highest we have ever achieved looooool) teams since sec two HAHA. Although I did like close to nothing in the frisbee game but the rest I participated quite a bit leh! HAHAHAHA. Aloysius Karqi Yinmin also has been in the same team as I since sec two HAHAHA. And LOL if having at least two girl in EVERY game wasn't compulsory I think the guys wouldn't have called me to join. But still honored that they even asked me instead of the others HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway today Kengpum say I run in the field that time cute *_*.

Okay this is a long wordy post I should stop now. BYE. Oh and on a random side note, Andy told me about this O2JAM app ^_^ hehe I used to play it when I was younger on my cousin's computer. iPhone version not bad though I still preferred the original keyboard ones!!

Look at my combo streak!!!!!!! Hurhur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment