Instagram

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random 3:52am post.

Rarely using the computer nowadays plus I have absolutely nothing interesting going on in my life right now everything is so mundane mundane mundane.

So many things I want sigh but where to get the moolah you tell me where where where. Recently found quite a lot of blogs to read and found my new favorite one yay I read her blog read all the way until last year like October or something lol good job Jerlyn.

It's almost 4am and I can't sleep. What's new. Blame it on staying up late to study for exams bah totally screws up my whole sleeping routine/cycle/regime/etc etc. Here is proof:

Sleep at 2am after study > wake up early for school at 6am > reach home around 5 or 6 pm too tired and sleep straight away until 11pm (yes so tired I didn't bathe yet don't judge) > sleep at 2am > wake up at 9am > sleep again at 2-5pm > do normal stuff > Current stage: CAN'T SLEEP even at 4am.

I don't know how I can sleep at 2 when I woke up at 11 but can't sleep eve at 4 when I woke up at 5. Go figure.

Sigh I wished exams would faster end so I can do something more fun and interesting that could be very good blogging material. I hope to go to USS or the zoo or something fun and touristy!!!!!!! USS is so expensive though pshhhhhhhhhzzzz.

And I can't wait for my birthday even though it's in like 3 months and 3 days because I want to get hongbao's for my birthday and buy buy buy buy all that I want. A Polaroid camera and 18-200mm lenses for my Nikon!!! Btw my father keeps talking about the lenses I hope he gets it for meeeeee~.

Okay goodnight/goodmorning I shall try to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment