Instagram

Friday, May 4, 2012

Chemistry and SS paper.

Both papers today were manageable and Chem was easier than I expected. Hope I get an A2 if not an A1!

After school was 2 hours of A Maths. Lessons were no use, didn't understand and was not in the mood to learn. Really bad, huh :(. Talked to slutboy and countdown till 2.30 hoho.

Kengpum is da best! He waited for me to finish at 2.30 even though he was super sleepy hehe and I realized I forgot to bring my EZ link card (what's new Jerlyn, what's new) so he lent me the coins I needed LOL cause I also forgot to bring my coin pouch+my keys which I normally hang on wallet but Weiling kept complaining about how heavy it was so I just took it off yesterday night T____T.

Then reached home at Punggol and my brother was asleep and could not wake up to answer his phone and the door bell and I was stuck outside home!!!!!!

Kengpum The Best came back again and accompanied me from 3 plus to 5. Originally wanted to go to the waterway area thing outside my house but I didn't even know which way to walk or how to go there! It always looks so small from the 17th floor........... Seeing it on the same level is intimidating (because there's this small platform plateau thing in between). Sooooooooo after contemplating for a long time and after walking around my house area (nothing around to see one cause not finished building yet!!) we went to the pasar malam at a nearby LRT station to kill time LOL. I ate beancurd again and Kengpum ate takoyaki hehe. Oh and did I mention how asdfhjkl it is to take the LRT when you have no EZ link card zzz so bloody expensive!!!!!

Then he went off at around 5.10 and I went back home to wait outside my door (pathetic) my father finally came and he brought me to the pasar malam again and this time I used his money to buy my dinner h3h3h3.

Battered fish and chips, takoyaki and fried Oreo's *_* life is good. Obvs I didn't all of it myself I ate like 1/3 lol still fattening. OREO'S A BIT JELAT AFTER A WHILE boo!

Going to draw later (studying starts tomorrow) yay I am a very happy girl ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment