Instagram

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Makeover done!!! + Overdue pictures of Ji-Won's cake.

Hehe I'm done with my blog revamping I guess I like it for now although I'm not so sure about the background yet (LOL IT'S A PEACOCK NOW HOW CUTE). Just tweaked with a few settings here and there and boomz yay. I also editted some of the recent blog posts that I used the iPhone app to blog to make it a bit neater so they're not such an eyesore anymore happygirl96 now. HAHA and I finally found the website to display instagram photos yaaaaaaaaaaaaay HAHA. Don't know if I should put it on top or down on top like a bit weird leh LOL.

So anyway exams are over and I got back my E Maths result already! Got 82/100 which is an A2 in Mr Loo's standards sigh. Rather disappointed, don't know how I should look at it. I mean it IS good la, and I did improve by like two marks since the last exam but... compared to the rest of my class I'm like in the lower quartile range that's very depressing okay okay okay :-(. Scared for A Maths and Physics and English and just about everything else, really.

Anyway! Here are some pictures from last last Sunday when I went out with Weiling and Kimberly to go and get a cake for Ji-Won! And I really liked how most of the pictures came out HAHA don't regret bringing my camera all the way from Punggol to Tampines hohoho.

Our canvas to start decorating on >>>:). 

I presume that is my hand. 

Weiling did the rest of the letters HAHA cause I was so worried I'd screw them up! 

DOESN'T IT LOOK SO PRETTY. Oh there's a chili there because Ji-Won likes chili! AHEM WHO'S GENIUS IDEA WAS IT ^_^. 

It was already nice like this right! HAHA......... but we went to do more..............

We bought more packets cutesy nonsense 3 for $2 okay don't play play. 

Anyway you won't want to know how we stuck those gold bits (which Ji-Won said looked like rabbit droppings HAHAHAHAHAHA) on hurhurhur. 

And TADAH after an hour of hardwork and screaming (and laughing and embarrassing ourselves in public heh).................................................................................................. 
I should have probably took a whole overview shot but I was feeling artsy fartsy that day so....... I didn't. Ji-Won thought the cake was nice though hehehe we should be professional cake decorators, no? 

Japanese food with Kim for dinner after Weiling went back home. Regret getting the pork katsu don >:(. 

Oh this is very random but anyway if you see this at Daiso get it!!!!!! $2 for a pack of four but it's very nice! Especially with caramel corn omg *_*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment