Instagram

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bacon burgers.

WENT TO EAT WENDY'S TODAY AND I SPENT $8.55 ON A MEAL I DIDN'T EVEN EAT HALF OF. MY HEART PAIN I TELL YOU.

Physics today was a killer, no doubt. Studied with Gabriel last night till like 2am memorizing all the stuff but almost all didn't come out sigh.

Last paper tomorrow is A Maths. You have no idea how terrified I am now omggggg :(.

I mean I am doing slightly better than I used to, and I could do like majority of one of our practice papers correctly. But that's like one out of the five or four. I already failed last year's MYE and EOY and I don't want to disappoint anyone and myself again. It's a terrible feeling to see that you failed again even though you tried so hard. Mrs Liew is setting this year's paper.. I hope it'll be manageable and I'll be able to pass on the first paper FOR ONCE. Let's get this over and done with!!!!

And look at all my workings omg. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment