Instagram

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Town with Weiling and Gan on Good Friday!

Wee pictures all stolen from Gan :*. Blogging on my cousin's computer right now grr the space bar button sux itssohardtopress so now I'm like type BANG type BANG type BANG type BANG. 

LOL RIP my iPhone screen cover and my three russian doll stickers :-(. 

SHORT. 

Lol look at me at the back giving Weiling her earrings back.

Off to Cineleisure after one hour at Forever 21 (and buying a new pair of shorts that I'm wearing right now lulzxc) to buy movie tickets! 

LOL then the lines were so long and the neoprint machine was spoilt (double triple boo) so we headed to Scape for the fleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woo. 

Tried to find the Mitju sale but failed (quadraple boo) so we headed to H&M and then back to 313 and then home. 

The only picture I looked decent in sigh.

So basically we didn't get to go to a lot of places that we wanted to but I did manage to get some stuff pictures in my DSLR and it's not with me now so heh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment