Instagram

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lazy weekends.

Anyway I'm staying over at Jingwen's house cause both our parents are overseas at Genting LOL.

Actually went for Chinese class today please give me a round of applause LOL. But mainly is just cause I every week like don't go one then pangseh Daryl LOL. Supposed to eat lunch with him but ended up eating with Weiling and Jiwon sorry Daryl :-(. Then after that went to Popeye's with Azwan after lunch and Kengpum met us afterwards. They kept talking about POA cause they're both POA geniuses.

I have no other interesting/decent quality photos of today not instagram-ed so proper blog post with stolen pictures from Gan + studying and homework to do tomorrow I PROMISE.

But here's a picture of me and Jingwen but I looked like a cow so I put a banana there to distract you guys away from my face. HAHA sexy lipssssss. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment