Instagram

Friday, April 6, 2012

A blog post just because.

(This was supposed to be published on Thursday night!!)

Feeling rather guilty for not updating as much as I used to. Getting super lazy to do anything sigh what is wrong with me.

Went for dinner with Weiling today at Mac's cause I was nice enough to accompany her to eat dinner so she wouldn't have to eat alone! Meeting Gan and Weiling and Shaharuddin for a movie/shopping trip tomorrow. Trying to get Kengpum to come and meet us after movie cause he can't make it for the movie :-(.

Been long since I posted random phone pictures so here are some that have never been instagramed or posted! Captions when I use the computer!

Used the free Shaw tickets I won! Watched Ghost Rider 2 (3/5 stars....... not that interesting) with Gan on the Monday of March holiday haha. 

Outfit to watch Ghost Rider 2! 

$20 heels from Rubi! 

LOL Titanpad during Lit! It's like MSN where my group went into like this webpage and had to discuss the Lit question we got. Apparently those in my group all not serious one. We had like Justin (ultimate troll #1), Kar Qi (ultimate troll #2), Yin Min (ultimate troll #3), Jacob (ultim... you get my point), Benjamin. 

Guy we saw on Monday (pictures are all jumbled up sorry!) HE'S THE INDIANA JONES MASCOT FROM USS!!! 

Slutboy and Yanyi! 

Erhem reporter reporter erhem. 

See. 

Balcony chair and balcony and living room and balcony view LOL. 

New fishes! 

LOL you can see me and my worksheet in the background. 

Good fringe day and I had a minor infection on my finger :-(. 

Pretzel pieces Aloy (unwillingly) gave to me! 

HAHA fail pictures of two dogs......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment