Instagram

Friday, March 9, 2012

Instagram photos week 4!

"Wah you dress like meatball!"

Super cute toddler (I think she's like my house's interior designer or whatever jazz shit thing daughter!) carrying the dolls my mum gave to her cause we had a lot LOL. 

Found my oil paintings! The beach one is hanging above my bed now heh. 

Some of the cuter toys I found!! HAHA the pink carebear is actually a speaker! Majority of the dolls is like those my father won from the catch catch machine things at the arcades LOL. Only like three or four is buy! 

Sports day :). 

Moving in day! 

My cupboard now LOL. 

First dinner at our new house :B abaloneeee. 

HAHA LOL random conversation with Kengpum. 

CHOCOLATE WAFFLES. My current obsession HAHA. 

Me and Gan felt like having chocolate waffles so Kengpum went out to help us buy during band and by the time we had our band break he already reached school and we had waffles to eattttttttttt happygirl96. 

LOL AZWAN (and Andy's face). LOL Jeric and Azwan's contact so sad no smiley face but I only put for those I text HAHA so aww ;(.  

Late night dinner at some sushi place at Punggol Plaza nom. 

HAHA all strawberries! 

Tuesday when Guijin surprised me with Cinnamon Melts. LOL found out like a lot of people asked him share with him but he said not for them so that he could pass it to me during recess HAHAHA AWW. 

Wankun spilled kickapoo all over the floor LOL. 

Played Draw Something! 

On Thursday with Gan Kim and Kengpum to buy waffles..... again. Realised this is like the third time I've been with the three of them and the like fourth time I went with Azwan and Kengpum to get waffles yum. WAFFLE GANG. 

Why. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO CUTE RIGHT LOL. 

Chocolates this teacher gave us today when me and Kengpum went to help her carry books and files to the teacher's staff room! 

Kim's beans!

Time to eat dinner and then do my Lit presentation PowerPoint. CIP TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment