Instagram

Saturday, March 10, 2012

CIP, Mustafa and new rooms.

This post will be a messy mix of webcam iPhone camera instragram photos and words! Arranged to meet Kimberly at Tampines Interchange's Macdonald's at around 7.30am! Woke up thinking today was Friday LOL. 

HAHA got a happy meal cause I knew I wouldn't even be able to finish like two hotcakes LOL and Kimberly gave me her hashbrown yay LOL. 

And apparently Weiling came over to find us cause she took the wrong bus (HAHAHA)! 
"I squished the butter.... because it looks so squishable." 
-T. Weiling.

HAHA then we reached school at around 8.20 to assemble for our community involvement project! Needed to collect old clothes and newspapers to recycle for charity! Partnered with Daryl cause his beloved Karqi was like super late and my beloved Jianhong went for softball match. And anyway I bet Daryl is the closest to me in our entire group besides Karqi so HAHAHAHA. 

And Daryl was really nice I said I'd do the the talking and he'd do the carrying and he even helped to carry my bag HAHA. 


HAHA Daryl told me to take a picture of the scenery LOL. 

Collected a few only boo :(. And then Kengpum and Darren were in charge of our class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They came with the lorry and pick up the newspapers and all hehehe yay. Kengpum cute only, tuck in shirt one HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Not that I don't la (that's why I also cute) but I rarely see guys tuck in shirt even though I think they look better when they tuck in their shirts!!

And so there was this once I was packing the newspapers into neater piles and the newspaper accidentally like flipped to this page with this woman with huge.. boobs. HAHA.
Jerlyn: EH BLESSING YOU SEE WAHLAO WHY THE BOOBS SO BIG ONE.
Blessing: Why you show me this type of thing!!!
Mr Teo (who happened to hear.........): *nervous laugh* Eh Jerlyn... are you a guy or girl? 
After that met Kengpum at the bus stop and I made him go to NEX with me HAHAHA cause I was craving Pastamania and Sogurt. 

Ordered lasagne which tasted horrible inside cold cold one yuck waste of my fifteen bucks. 

 Some more I had this very bad stomach cramp and barely atE like half of what I bought. Wasted ah, heart pain. HAHA Kengpum was very nice he went out to faster go buy panadol for me to eat but lol zzz didn't work >:(. CRAMP UNTIL DON'T WANT EAT SOGURT BY THE TIME OKAY LIAO WE ALREADY SO FAR FROM SOGURT. AHHH MY FROZEN YOGHURT T_T. 

Cabbed home and slept for three hours HAHA. 

Then went out to fetch my grandfather and eat dinner! Random OOTD picture HAHA sweater 15 dollars from Cotton On!

Pretty notebooks I saw at airport ahh I like the bottom row's second and third from the left most.

Me and my brother! 

Random picture at Mustafa after our dinner HAHA MY HAIR GETTING LONG HAPPYYY. 

And me and my brother were getting tired so we took chairs and brought it like everywhere and sit down whenever our parents went to look at other things HAHA.

We reached home at around 12 and anyway here's two random shit quality photos of my room taken by my webcam. You're welcome. 
Thinking of doing a proper room tour with pictures next time HAHA. 

Abrupt ending it's 1 am now I AM SLEEPY

No comments:

Post a Comment