Instagram

Friday, March 23, 2012

Brillante IV!

Eh sialah embarrassing I post on Twitter say I update blog end out I never even posted this post EMBARRASSING. 

First things first arhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SPELLING BRILLANTE AS BRILLIANTE AND NOT BRILLANTE??????????????????????????????????????? Okay that aside. 

Brillante was awesome, besides the fact that band always got like treated badly sigh (WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH THE OTHER PERFORMING ARTS AS A WHOLE LIKE BRILLANTE GROUP THING). Felt that the different performing arts also bonded backstage HAHA. Performed at Kallang theatre, once in a lifetime experience. THANK YOU MR LIM. 

Soh Weiling and me! 

HAHA our lunch I apparently gave all of my vegetables to Gan. 

(Most) of the graduating sec four and five seniors! 

Aww Percussion (without Danish and Ali though sigh, the most two fun people in Percussion!). 

Another one because I am biased. 

Azwan, Soh, Slutboy Timothy, Weiling and I HAHA. Good lighting is good. 

Lesbians ♥. 

LOL AT ME FOLDING MY SKIRT HAHA. 

People from modern dance choir and band aww. 

I don't know why but I find this photo very heartwarming. Like people from all different performing arts come together as one to do a group cheer thing :). 

ALI!!!! WE MISSED HIM SO MUCH and before band perform we could hear Ali scream: "I LOVE YOU ALL!" awww. 

Me and Kengpum during intermission HAHA HE CUTE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My fat legs LOL sialah.

After whole thing ended! 

With principal Mr Lim, who made all this happen and have always been constantly supporting all of us :)! 

Drama club members Afiq, Toby (Charlie!), Ahmad and Danish (Wali!). LOL their makeup.. 

Gan's sika and a rose she got LOL unfair. 

Ohai. 

Kengpum and I haha baaawwww. 

HAHA random screenshot of Guijin's SMS! 

Eh sialah after that me Gan Clarabelle Fiona Timothy Farid Zaid Aikel and this other guy (can't spell his name oops nesh??) went to the bus stop on our way to Bedok Inter Mac to eat dinner then Zaid was like EH YOU SECOND SONG NEVER PLAY ANYTHING STILL WANT PRETEND LIKE YOU PLAY LOL WAH SIALAH sadded max in my defence I wasn't pretending to play I was counting bar numbers lol THEY SAY I PRETEND TO PLAY LOL WAHLAO I SAD </3. 

I still havent finish tagging the iPhone photos and I still want to kop pictures from others so I'll post them in other posts HAHA BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment