Instagram

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mahjong piles!

Went school at 10 for Chinese lesson! And I wanted to purposely reach late bit then hor.... I reach exactly at 10 :(.

Our teacher was so nice bought biscuits for us in case we didn't eat breakfast! Then after the long two hours (urghhhhh) went to Mac for lunch with Daryl and Daniel #anotherreasonwhymycoughcannotheal. Ordered hot milo cause my MT teacher was like cough so much cannot drink cold water :( and the cashier gave me a free apple pie.Then met Kengpum (heh) cause I asked him to follow me to Tampines inter to collect my mail (my stitch cover!!!!) and buy my files/Jannelle's Valentine's day gift/lozenges. Reached home at around 3.30 and went to Lynn's house heh. Watching Lynn and Ryan have a competition on who can stack the tallest stack of mahjong tiles (Ryan's definition of playing Mahjong) LOL.

AHAHA LOL can you please look at Ryan's intense look of concentration as he tries to move the stack of mahjong tiles pile to one side LOL. Random short post today I have four tests next week!!! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment