Instagram

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yinmin's dead skin.

So today Yinmin plucked part of his skin out. From his feet and then he threw it to me and Jianhong's chair area there and so I put it on his beloved Karqi's table and he gave the most epic face ever because Karqi is the most hygienic freak ever (besidea Timothy my slutboy). LOL huogai. Then he go and take his worksheet where the dead skin was and threw it on my chair wahlao. And that Yinmin every five minutes look at me and point at his dead skin and he'll be like... "Eh Jerlyn pass me my dead skin" ._____. Why oh why. All this in Mrs Wadwhani's class ahhhhhh I kept laughing LOL.

And you know Jannelle wants to steal my Andy away from me :'(. LOL and speaking of Andy he called me to talk just now and like barely fifty seconds later I think my cheek press until the end call button LOL. SAD.

Pictures from yesterday and today! Yinmin's dead feet skin, Jianhong's softball gloves, my bun that Ling tied for me, stupid pictures of me that Kengpum took, ALOYSIUS' FACE ON THE WALL, Gan's orange skin, game Mr Loo played in class today LOL, Gan's check in of me and Kengpum in Hawaii and Kengpum's hello kitty iPhone button sticker LOL DAMN JOKE LA PLEASE.

That's my attempt of writing captions so the pictures are better understood :(. Ahhhh blogger app why you like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment