Instagram

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CRICKETS.

LOL 2938822 reasons to why I love Andy (aww gnsd) but today he had to present in class for Lit and he was damn cute I swear LOL.

"So it's like, the class already very quiet, like can hear the crickets sound like that. But then, the author says the class scared until it was even more quiet than it already is, like even the cricket also scared."

Funniest shit I ever heard all day!!!!! Okay la obviously he didn't exactly say those words but quotations more cool and that was his whole point anyway :(!!!!!

AND TODAY WE GOT BACK A COMPO WE DID A FEW DAYS BACK AND SO MANY THAT I ASKED FAILED BUT I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I apologize for my obnoxious behavior but it's not everyday that I am given a reason to be like this!

Have pictures to post today but all in portrait mode and I don't really like cause it'll appear super small on my blog so I'll post that (and CNY celebrations photos) another day!

But for now I leave you with a rather chio picture of me (TO ME ONLY LA) albeit the awkward hand position that I kopped from Jingwen who took it at Night Safari yesterday. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment