Instagram

Friday, January 13, 2012

Performance and BFF meal!

Assembled in school at 6.50 am..................on a Sunday morning........................

Went to Simei ITE to perform for East Coast Mile. Some carnival to promote health and fitness? 
Can someone tell me how can one not love Ali? 

Gan's best friends. 

Nasi Lemak for breakfast with Lesbians! 

LOL so typical. Toilet big mirror+camera+girls=camwhore. 

Five of us Lesbians (Timothy band major must take care of the instruments LOL) chipped in like one dollar each to like buy this tile to decorate it and then they'll put it in a big board thing and present it to charity or something LOL. 

Cheat my feeling one LOL. I thought notebook so I so happy when the preson passed it to me end out it's just some directory. And halfway through the day I lent Sheenaz my fan that I received there and then when we were about to go back I saw my conductor using it and I have no idea how he got it and then when we got into the band room and when we were released my fan was on the floor idk why and how it got there LOL. 

Some bull ride thing you sit on the bull and it moves around and you have to try to stay on it and LOL Danish Edmund and Waikit went to try! Throw our face only LOL cause all drop off so fast. But cause our band uni the pants very slippery :(. 

The performance was so horrible like only two or three people would clap for us please, nobody else cared about our performance. Heck, even the game booth besides our band got like a louder applause when someone threw down like three bowling plastic pins. 

Ali disturbing Mr Tan and choir LOL. 

I look horrible here but aww. 

HOW CAN ONE NOT LOVE ALI I ASK AGAIN. 

Some of the pictures credits to Soh! 
Then Kim went back home with me and we changed and we headed to Changi City Point to have lunch! 
BFF meal! Was reluctant to buy this cause I thought it only came like with two soups and one like side dish thing and I rather buy the meal with the soup and one side dish mah, less than 10 bucks so I thought more worth it LOL. But then Kim was like BUY THE BFF MEAL LA :( LOL then I was like okay I'm feeling nice now quickkkkkk let's go order. And turns out the BFF meal came with like so many things I swear LOL. Damn worth it la! 

Two cups of ice lemon tea, two regular bowl of soup and bread (I had clam chowder while Kim had mushroom soup). 

2 orange chocolate muffin (or can get one piece of cake with the BFF meal but we got the muffins) which was so good but I didn't get to finish it LOL cause we were so full and when we brought it with us to Burger King to study we made a mess out of the muffins and they looked so disgusting so we didn't eat it AHAHA LOL. 

Aww ♥. 

\
One half sandwich. This is tuna mayo and I didn't like it bleh. Shared half with Kim and I like just took all the tuna out and gave it to her (even tho she didn't eat it in the end LOL) and dipped the bread in my soup LOL. 

And a plate of spicy wedges!!! Huge portion!! 

We are happy girls. 

And then we went to Changi Airport Burger King to study LOL. 

LOL actually she did more work than me LOL I tried to attempt Chinese but I (obviously) failed AHAHA LOL and I did like a bit of A Maths LOL. And she treat me ice lemon tea cause I gave her my shorts LOL cause they were too big for me and I lent it to her and she liked them so I was like give you lor, then she felt really bad but she liked it a lot so she decided to treat me like until she treated enough things to make up for the 15 dollar shorts I gave her LOL. I'm not going to let her treat me until so much things la obviously LOL.

Anyway. And then Kengpum came to join us cause he just finished tuition around that area and then we went back to Tampines interchange and Kengpum accompanied me to buy dinner at TM Tori Q back for my brother and I (Kim accompany halfway then left :( aww) and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my parents were going to TM too and they wanted to meet Kengpum cause I kept mentioning him on my blog AHAHAHAHAHA LOL and then they said hi and that was like all -.- chey I thought got more sia. LOL and then my parents went shopping and both of us took bus back home okay the end.

I took a picture with him but he said he wasn't ready and wanted me to delete from Facebook I now officially hate him LOL but I also don't want put here cause I look quite disgusting AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment