Instagram

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy birthday to Clarabelle!

Last Saturday we had band practice and it was also Clara's birthday so the lesbians decided to plan a birthday surprise for her! She originally couldn't go but then she asked her mum again and her mum said she could yay! 

So the plan was Ling and Soh go and buy the cake first while I distract the rest including Clara :B. Damn stress I swear LOL some more Clarabelle like getting suspicious LOL. But we succeeded in the end! Weiling's blog for more details! 

Weiling LOL. 

Happy Birthday Clarabelle! Can watch NC16 already but nobody can watch with her AHAHAHAHAHA LOL. 

Ng + Lesbians! Gan, Ling, Clara, Soh, Tim and me. 

Weiling remembered I didn't like chocolate cake (actually I quite like it I just don't like cream on cakes LOL or anywhere else but still) so she and Soh bought the oreo cheesecake one LOL awww. 

My love Gan!!! 

My other love LOL. 

And then after I rubbed cake on Clara's face.... a cake fight emerged. Everyone was involved EXCEPT for that Weiling walking at one side like totally not caring cause nobody targetted her grrr. 

LOL the last video shows Timothy shooting Soh with the cake AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL damn epic I swear LOL.

LOL screen shot just in case you didn't bother clicking on the video :(. 

Then had lunch at Swenson's with Soh, Tim, Ng and Clara. My sourdough bread which I very nicely shared with Ng and by shared I mean give like one entire sandwich!!! 

Well anyway, Happy Birthday Clara, ♥ you so much hope you enjoyed your birthday!!!!!! 

And I added all my previous blogs archive thing at the side bar........ so embarrassing but LOL joke worthy! And the other day at CCA fair I almost whacked Nelson (WITH MY DRUMSTICKS) from last year's 5N1/5N2 cause I thought he was like my friend LOL and I apologised to him and he replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment