Instagram

Friday, January 20, 2012

No longer an owl.

Yesterday I slept at around seven. I deserve a round of applause. Then I woke up at 9.23 and had a strawberry feast of a breakfast yum. And now I shall attempt the rest of my homework. And I'm kinda anal about my table or wherever I'm studying to be like super neat LOL so everything on my dining table has been put aside on the counters h3h3h3z.

Doing a book report on a book I read like when I was in sec one. I miss reading books actually. Now with school and upper sec stuff and homework and iPhones I have no time to really read a book. And haven't bought books in a long time, boo. Shall bring my book along with me when we go out later hiakhiak :B.

Adios. Reunion dinner later I hope there's salmon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment