Instagram

Friday, January 20, 2012

I met Nelson!

I mean ya la I've met him like in school before but as strangers! LOL he came back for the concert and stayed to help me with my Chemistry and other stuff and lol it rained super heavy so he got stuck in the school until like five LOL.

At first I thought it'd be awkward cause like we only said like one sentence during CCA fair and that was all and from then on it's just FB chat and texting LOL and when me Gan Kaiting and Kim were sitting at the table we'd only say like hi and he'd go around talking to other people but when Gan and Kaiting left and Kim left for a while Nelson came over and sat down and I asked him how to do my Chem worksheet. But we gave up after like seven multiple choice questions. But I did do my other work!!! So left book report mastery worksheet Chem and Lit prose. Lol actually that's quite a lot. But..... Aiya whatever la I did so much already wth.

Then Kim left and we talked to Afiq and all those in that 'gang' first (Afiq got raped) and then they went to play soccer and Lutfiah came and the three of us went to tour the school cause Nelson wanted to see whether the school got change or not LOL.

Oh Tim took a picture of me in class and I thought my face shape look very nice and the picture wasn't that bad... Until I saw my feet at one side >> LOL AND IT DAWNED TO ME THAT WHEN TIM TOOK THAT PICTURE I WAS TAKING OFF MY CULOTTES (shorts underneath duh) AHAHAHAHA LOL. I'm so glamorous I swear.

I wanted to use the computer to blog but the computer seems spoilt and it took too long to upload the pictures so.... Blogging app. Again. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment