Instagram

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

School is fun.

It's 7.05am and I'm in class now and I can't even be bothered to do Chem practical now :(.

The bus was so full just now and I think this parent got the wrong impression of me LOLOL I was blasting music in my earphones (and apparently everybody can hear when I use my apple earphones) and he went to stare at me and tapped me on the shoulder (I think) to move aside to let this other girl pass so she could drop off. But in my defence wahlao bus also haven't even reach then got other people blocking my way also mah not like I don't want move for her!!!!

Oh but there was this girl who looked quite scary and fierce but when she accidentally stepped on my foot she was like sorry and I was listening to music and I mumbled some unknown word which WAS meant to be never mind but I think it turned out to be like ne-akahduxban-ind. Whoopsies.

A few more weeks till I move to Punggol and my father can fetch me to school everyday like how he only fetches my brother to school now......... :(. Okay bye I need to rush Chemistry now. And a window just broke. LOL.

Edit: Jiayi gave me chocolate and I gave like half to Jannelle my beloved hence she is now a happy girl and Weiling my other beloved is holding my files right now hi Weiling AWWW.

Edit x2: Anyway I'm sorry!!!!!!! I can't use the computer during weekdays LOL so I'm just like blogging any picture I took on that day and posting it up LOL. Oh well. Band now sigh :(. It's only 5:20 band ends at 6.30.......... :(. LOL joke. And I'm going to switch back to my old blog LOL AHHHHHHHH I'm so indecisive. Just going to continue blogging here and then I'll transfer the posts to the other blog when I'm free and using the computer. Kkkkkk I am so :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment