Instagram

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First proper post for this blog!

LOL first off this is an entirely new blog, just with the same URL and same design and all okay okay okay.

Can I get a woot woot. No I'm just kidding this blog looks exactly the same as my previous one just without the last year (and like a few January 2012) posts. Cause I really tak boleh tahan all my childish posts last time LOL. And I know in like 472 days later I'll think like this way again like oh omg why was I so childish in sec four but whatever la make me happy now!!!!!! I'll create another one if I want to next year LOL. Still keeping all my old posts there just for show and I'll probably like get lesser views here which is quite sad cause my most viewed post (like up till now) is my fast and furious 5 post which is in the other blog but it's okay la.. I 看这个 blog 可以看到很开心,不用管那么多了 (Translation: I look at this blog can look until very happy, don't need care so much already. Tyvm) LOL.


And I might change this URL to drenchedinthesun again I know it sounds a bit stupid la but whatever LOL but for now I'm just going to stick to jerlynisblue which is even more stupid but jerlynlam just sounds weird. I swear I tried so many URL's before just using jerlynisblue cause my brain juice ran out.  Reusing drenchedinthesun LOL yeah yeah so the other one I was using is now called jerlyntheblue AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know the name is so cute but anyway I'm just using that as my archives blog so it doesn't really matter la :(. Okay and in my defence it's jerlyntheblue because my surname (Lam) in chinese is Lan which means Blue so technically in direct translation my name is Jerlyn Blue LOL. OKAY YOU GET IT it's not just some random colour I came up with okay I got think one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today another day at school zzz why why why do we end lessons so late. 3.30pm leh, 3.30PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bangs tables and kicks chairs*. Well anyway, stayed back with Kim Shaha Gan Kengpum and Azwan (like mainly) and Kengpum helped the three of us girls buy waffles yay though I ate like 1/2 of Gan's when she was in cheer practice. Attempted A Maths and did Chem notes woooooo.

And then slacked till 6 and walked to the bus stop. STAYED UNTIL SIX ONLY I GOODGIRL96 OR WHAT OR WHAT OR WHAT. First time go home so early!!!!

Okay today my handwriting very neat again why nowadays I always listen so attentively in both my Maths class usually I'm always talking so I have to rush to copy everything down cause I too busy talking to copy when teacher teaching LOL so my handwriting always ugly until cannot ugly already LOL.

And oh you know I was talking to Kengpum today and wth he has a swimming pool in his house back in Bangkok. A SWIMMING POOL.  A SWIMMING POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And LOL today Kim saw his name under the sec 5N list LOL and all of us were like super fascinated by his surname LOL sixteen letters if I'm like not wrong LOL MINE ONLY HAS THREE.

Pictures taken from today which are all jumbled up (sigh the Blogger app....) but I very lazy to rearrange them so..... :B.

Kengpum got me these from Taiwan! 

Ng's attempt to change his handwriting to please impress me because I like just have something against his handwriting even though it's like super neat for a guy but... I really don't like it. LOL. 

LOL at Aloysius going to catch the ball and Gan at the far left LOL. 

My foolscap paper accidentally killed an insect :(......

Drawing of a girl I drew and Ng and I coloured on Ng's foolscap LOL and coloured with my new Frixion markers before Ng coloured her face with yellow marker and made her face look green :'(. 


Okay abrupt ending goodnight! A bit not used to it but I'm just going to try this out and see how it goes!! Anyway yesterday's post here! LOL shamelessly advertising my own blog on my own blog #foreverloser. Clara's birthday post and ITE Simei concert coming coming coming I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment