Instagram

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekly photo update number 8724012471

Dorito's smoking BBQ flavor with salsa (favvv) and cheese mmm. 
-


Pizza dinner + breakfast + lunch for me and bro when my parents went overseas!! 
-

(Super huge) Macaroons parents bought back from Genting for meeeee! Honey Lavender, Honey and Raspberry flavors! Good life :-). 
-

Random bruise on my hand from who knows what. 
-

'Nuff said. 
-

Graduation ceremony which was on Wednesday 17/10 :-(. 
I will miss my (extremely) messy classroom :-(. The random water boiler in my class very funny right. Jerald brought it to school one day and the boys at the back of the class made tea in the middle of lessons and sometimes after school they make cup noodles to eat lolwut yes only in 4E1.  

ANDY HAHAHAHAAHAHA HELLO. 

Brought brownies to school to share with friends (mama's idea!) and they were so goooooooooooooooooooooood I want more now :-( :-( :-( :-(((((. 
-

What my mama suddenly sent me LOL. 
-

Pepper Lunch @ Century Square with Kim and Andy after our Science practical O's (sidenote: it was horrible). LOVE ON A GRILL PLATE THING. 
-

Egg and potato mayo salad ^_^. 
-

........With doritos. Best snack ever. 
-

Desserts that our neighbours baked/gave us awww. The mushroom looking ones were damn good, chocolate and peanut butter! From the same neighbour who we ordered the brownies from!! 
-

Me and Weiling's polaroid stickers order came from the mail yesterday!! Ordered from the same store I ordered my stickers from ($18 worth tskkk) and I really like that store!! 
-

Why Weiling cracks me up. 
-

Today's MOSburger lunch with Andy and co and Daryl!! The strawberry iced tea was goooood and so was the croquette. The burger was some new one so me and Daryl both ordered it but meh, I should have just stuck to my Tsukune rice burger. That burger wasn't even nice and it had TOO MUCH onions, and left this horrible taste in my mouth even after like two hours -_-. 
-

Apple pie that Mr Loo ordered for all of us awwwww. He also ordered McNuggets but the photo was blur so yeah. Mr Loo is the best :-) :-) :-). 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment