Instagram

Saturday, July 28, 2012

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH *_*

Saturday programme today but only went for self study cause I woke up late hurhurhur. Jannelle Jiayi Huiting and Michelle was very nice they gave me a slice of their pizza nomnom. And then we all did work and Michelle drew Nokia phones and Weitat was also very nice he bought daohuey for me yay! And today my neighbor had their housewarming today and omgwtfbbq their food buffet was SO GOOD I even ate like two servings lol okay maybe not so good anymore cause it made me eat a lot. Oh and and and I got complimented by two people and one of them is actually someone I secretly (not so secret anymore) also think she very pretty one HAAHAHAHHAA. BRB DYING OF OVERWHELMING SHOCK.

Anyway I'm sorry if this post is so random HAHAHA it's like there are posts where I want to say so many things I just don't know how to link everything together LOL. Here are some (more) random photos from the last few days. One of the pictures is my (anyhow-do-in-five-minutes) drawing that appeared in a Chinese newspaper lol if I knew it would win a prize I swear I would have drawn better! Have been working on my DPA portfolio will post pictures when it's done cause I spent a long time on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment