Instagram

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Maths paper 1.

No amount of words can express how much I'm so annoyed, disappointed, angry at myself for screwing up paper one so badly.

Makes me want to jump off a cliff. Or drown in my toilet bowl. Or release the beetle I captured using a plastic bowl just now and let it attack me. Okay la no I don't but you get the whole point.

Questions I could have done correctly I didn't. Questions everybody else said was 'easy' I didn't know how to do. I actually thought it was quite easy when I was doing the first few questions. Lol spoke too soon. The paper got harder and harder.

It sucks cause I honestly thought I could manage the paper. I did practice papers and I actually listened in A Maths class already. I tried doing the papers before the exams and I really knew how to do and understood it when Daryl (very kindly, I must mention) explained everything to me but zzz when it came to the actual paper... Everything like foreign to me.

It's like I understood the question I knew what to do but I didn't know how to do it. Like I knew the steps I had to take but I got stuck at a certain point and cannot continue even though I fully understood like what was the next step I had to take. Simple thing I also got wrong.

I am hopeless and I want to just crawl into ball and hide in my room till prelims are over. Makes me too demoralized to even think about paper two even though that's the only thing that can pull my overall results up but here I am mourning over my paper one. What is wrong with you Jerlyn?

Anyway DPA interview at Ngee Ann Poly is tomorrow hope I don't screw that up and successfully get in so that I can forget about the torture A Maths has put me through. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment