Instagram

Friday, June 29, 2012

School so far.

NOTE: SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED UP YESTERDAY NIGHT BUT ENDED UP FAILING BUT I'M STILL POSTING IT ANYWAY.

School is... Boring. And I feel more stressed knowing I still have a few topics I'm unsure of. Well anyway been revising oral for Chinese since my O's oral is tomorrow :/, and learnt Kinematics for A Maths and I actually can understand it! And today I managed to 4/5 finish an English compo!!!! Good job Jerlyn.

Now I'm going to take a nap before (hopefully) waking up later to study and revise for oral. Buaaaiiiiiiizzz *_*.

P.S. LOL it's 11.25pm now. My body is so weird. If I sleep at 9pm and wake up for school the next day I'm more tired than when I sleep at 2am.......... I keep sleeping and sleeping but I'm still so sleepy!!!!!!! Sigh.. Guess I'm just going to revise oral tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment