Instagram

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Eight papers down, two more to go.

Wordy post you have been warned I'm really sorry HAHAHAHAHA.

Finished Maths and Lit paper today!!!!!!! Maths was relatively easy, lost a few marks already though bye bye 91/100 A1 :'( plz let mi criie nao.

It was paper one and two combined together and oh goodness gracious me 2h 30min sitting there is no joke okay NO JOKE!!!! Halfway throughout I was like omg I need to move omg stomachache omg what did I eat this morning omg what is angle BAC omg what are roots why is this like A Maths omg can I say I got stomachache and not take Lit paper.

Was panicking for Lit in that forty five minutes we had in between the two papers. But turned out the paper was manageable even though I didn't even read more than seven words of Lit the night before (which I slept at 2am plus plus round of applause please) no joke.

Hehe no school tomorrow cause the papers tomorrow are all the subjects I'm not taking! Maybe meeting Kim to study Physics/A Maths (the two killers omg) cause she also has no school!

Anyway today I stayed back with Weiling then Kengpum and Shaik and Azwan came over cause the two (Azwan was playing games LOL) needed help for POA from Mr POA pro aka Kengpum hahahahaahahaha. WATCH CUTE GUY (and Weiling) DO POA FOR THREE HOURS. Time well spent.

Anyway come come everibadi look at my picture of Weiling sleeping beside me And pictures from yesterday's studying session to balance this out hehe proper post after exam soon I promise!
Sufyan: I throw your Birkenstock at you then you know.
Amos: Later become Brokenstock ah.
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment