Instagram

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My infected toe.

WARNING: Following content not suitable for those with a faint heart, or for those who gets grossed out rather easily (aka Weiling, I still love you though). 

I'm not sure how you're going to avoid looking but........ at least I warned. To reduce impact of gross-ness, I have kindly resized the most disgusting picture out of the bunch! I deserve an award for my considerateness (is this a word).

Edit: Yay for word break! So those of you who do not want to see gross pictures of my infected toe you can skip it!

So last last Sunday I was cutting my nails and I cut the nail on my third toe on my right foot too short already. At first I didn't care much about it until the next day when I went to school and it kinda hurt. Then on Tuesday it hurt even more even as I walked :( so I asked my love Kimberly to bring along slippers which she did yay so I wore them throughout the day! LOL the first day I wore slippers the infection wasn't that obvious I think some people didn't believe me...

I put the pictures in small and medium sizes (instead of x-large LOOOL) because they are actually still quite gross and it's rather unladylike of me to post this up! Hence the small resizing is to justify that I still have some lady genes in me!

JENG JENG JENG *inserts dramatic drum roll drrrrrrrrrrr*. 

Picture of toe on the extreme right is because I had medicine on it which explains the odd shine to it LOL. 

The following pictures are not as gross though hahahaha omg I have knuckle toe hair! 
Pus :(. 

LOL this was taken this morning like fresh out of the medicine plaster thing so it's all yucky and yellow LOL. 

Anyway it's much better now I'm going to wear sandals to school for one more day before wearing my normal school shoes already it has been a week already since I last wore my black school shoes LOL. I apologize for this random rather pointless and disgusting blog post but it's not everyday I get an infected toe! Anyway goodnight I need to continue doing my Lit :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment