Instagram

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I deserve a fist bump!

Or a round of applause! I'll be contented with either! This post is to commemorate the 29th of April because it is the day where I have finally completely not one, but TWO A Maths paper! Please excuse my overuse of exclamation marks in every sentence but I'm very happy if you can't already tell!

Mr Loo will be proud of me *sheds tear*.

There are still blanks (not THAT much) and I did this in like a span of over three days.... But progress is still progress right! So here are pictures of my A Maths work (and the cutest carebear speakers ever in the background!) because I want to show off and please pardon me but it is rare that I get to show off academic wise (or in any other aspects too actually).

And Weiling's bestfriend came to visit me on my window on a rainy day (aka today) and I do apologize for the grossness of this. Oh and my favorite boat shoes got moldy. I am sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment