Instagram

Sunday, January 22, 2012

CUTE FRINGE WOO.


My fringe is so cute I'm beginning to like it more and more each day h3h3h3z. Reunion dinner with mum's side today, yesterday was father's side. Eat abalone eat until sian already LOL. And I slept after the dinner. PIG :( fat liao loh fat liao lohhhhhhhh. 

Oh and you know the other day my mum got me a cross connector ring cause when I went to TM with her I saw one that was 9.90 and she said she could find a cheaper one and she did yaayyyy omg lUrVe hEr sh0 muChz :*. 

LOL collating all the photos from yesterday's reunion dinner into a blog post but only halfway done cause my internet connection was being such a bitch just now and every like ten minutes no connection boo to the twenty seventh power >:(. Gonna add today's photos into that post too when I upload them all woooooooo.   

OKAY BYEEEEEEE YU SHENG TIME. 
I apologize for this extremely random post but my hair was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADIOS.

P.S. Will someone please take like a few seconds to admire these gorgy chocolate cookies and pineapple tarts with gold sprinkles on them!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The cross connector ring was cool! :D Happy New Year to you :) Hope you have a great time ^^

    By : Angel_SLQ , a random passerby .

    http://angelslq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL aww thanks, happy new year to you too :).

      Delete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year~~ wishing you to have a wonderful Dragon Year~~~ XD

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete